Wednesday, April 14, 2010

5 Proven Steps to Find Your Soulmate

Many people struggle in loneliness or in relationships that are not right for them. Some have given up hope to find that perfect someone. But in reality, that perfect someone, your soulmate, is not that hard to find. Here we will examine steps you can take today to find your soulmate.

1)Identify your limiting beliefs about soulmates and relationships in general. For example, if you find yourself thinking, or saying, that relationships are hassle and pain, or that all men are jerks, or that all women are materialistic, or that soulmates are just a fairytale dream, then you are programming your subconscious mind to make all these things happen in your life! Analyze your thoughts and language and replace them with positive statements that will allow you to meet the partner of your dreams.

2)Decide what you want in your soulmate. That’s right! You can be as picky as you want. Don’t cut yourself short of anything. Write these things down, make a list! The main reason most people don’t get what they truly want in a partner, is because they don’t really know what they truly want. So, they just attract people by default, and most often those people are not right for them. Be clear on the qualities and characteristics you want in your soulmate.

3)Imagine how you want your perfect relationship to be. Down to the last detail. If you want romance, picture clearly a romantic evening with your future partner. Create the feelings you would feel that evening. Picture exactly how you want your partner to treat you and how you feel about each other. Believe me, this plays a huge part! Do this visualization as often as you can, and try to do it with feeling.

4)Don’t get too attached to how and when you will meet your soulmate. Many people do the first 3 steps with perfection, but miss out on this important last one. They do the above exercises religiously, to a point of obsession, frantically asking: “When is my soulmate gonna appear?!” By doing so, they are actually canceling out the above 3 steps! It’s important to do the above steps, but at the same time let go of how and when your soulmate will enter your life. Know what you want, but don’t become obsessed with it. As soon as you let go, your soulmate will appear when you least expect it.

5)Take action! Don’t just sit there and wait for your soulmate to be delivered to you on a silver platter. If you always go to the same places and do the same things and you haven’t met your soulmate yet, chances are you need to go somewhere different. Sign up for different activities. Say ‘yes’ to random invitations to parties or gatherings. Go somewhere you haven’t been to before. You never know where your soulmate might be!

To find out more about techniques on how to actively find your soulmate, please visit www.thesoulmateguide.com

7 comments:

  1. I wanted to write on this one too because most people only read the comments from their latest post. I am reading all four of your entries. One a day until I catch up. So I wrote a comment on the one I read today which is your first entery! I think your website is awesome and I am also following it. Please keep posting. Your doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to comment on the product itself, but I would like to know who the dashing young man in the purple shirt is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I thought when I make my list of what I want in a soulmate, I thought the list would be mostly about physical apperances. However, I thought more deeply on personality and emotional charactrics then anything. It felt good. And I am going to go and do different things. Things I never done before! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dashing young man is me ;) thanks for the compliment. Glad you like the site. Elena adds an article here once a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But doesn't finding true love go beyond matching lists of character traits? Most people have already drawn up long lists of traits they prefer in a mate, but even when they meet that person, it's not who they needed or wanted.

    It doesn't seem like a 'heart-centered' approach, or an approach that resonates with the soul instead of the logical mind.

    So please clarify, how does a soul mate "vibrational match" correspond with specifying qualities and characteristics. Doesn't the vibrational energy take care of all that? (i.e. like vibration matches like vibration)

    Also, what effect does heightening vibration have on our choice of soul mate. For instance, if I'm in one vibrational state now and I'm with my soul mate. Then, 6 months later, I grow substantially and vibrationally, does that mean I have become a vibrational MISMATCH to my soul mate? Is this why some soul mate relationships end?

    Please clarify! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ou managed to hit the nail right on the head and explained out everything without complication. SOULMATE

    ReplyDelete
  7. effective and powerfull love spell to return ex lover contact dr jumba Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108   
    my fiancĂ© broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn't eating and i wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot, I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I'm going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called dr jumba that he solved so many relationship problem then dr jumba told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my finance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that dr jumba help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much dr jumba  he can also help you Email him via:  wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com  or Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108   : blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  
    WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com   

    ReplyDelete