Monday, May 17, 2010

Making Your Soulmate Relationship Last

There come times in every relationship when the mundane routine gets the best of us and it takes a toll on our relationship. Even in soulmate relationships there are times we get bored, and everything about our partner just starts to irritate us. However, there are numerous little things you can do to keep the flame lit and get the best out of your relationship.


1.Be silly with your partner.
Being silly is important because it keeps things fun and reminds you not to take yourself or life too seriously. I can’t even tell you how silly my partner and I act with each other. We have cheesy nicknames for each other, we sing ridiculous songs that we make up, and we love to make silly faces. This may sound childish on the surface, but really, in tough times or during an argument, one of us can easily revert to silliness and we are instantly reminded that the argument we are having is just as silly as our songs and faces.

2.Be romantic.
Romance is not dead, contrary to the popular belief. You’d be surprised what the occasional romantic day trip, picnic, or dinner can do for a relationship. When you take time out of your busy schedule to appreciate your relationship, it can work wonders.

3.Be spontaneous.
There is nothing better you can do to get your away from your daily routine than doing something unusual to break the pattern. Take an unplanned day trip somewhere, surprise your partner with something (a meal, a small gift), go out on a Tuesday night. Why not?

4.Try different things together.
When you get a day off together, instead of doing what you usually do (whatever that may be), try something completely different. If you usually tend to stay home, then go somewhere. If you always go places, then stay home for some quiet relaxation. If you always stay in the city, try getting out to nature. Play something together you haven’t played before (whether it be a board game or an active sport). The point is, don’t keep doing the exact same things you always do, as the tendency is to get bored. And before you know it, you won’t be bored with the activities. You’ll be bored with your partner.

5.Try different things apart.

This one is crucial. It’s really important to have some separate activities. If you are doing everything with your partner and you get little time apart, again, there comes the tendency to get bored. You know that time when you just start dating – you are only seeing each other a couple of times a week, right? You miss each other. When you start living together, there is usually no more missing each other, because you are together most of the time. So, it’s important to have activities that are just for you, like hobbies, hanging out with girl friends or guy friends, sports or exercise, etc. That way you give each other a chance to miss each other and keep things fresh!

To find out how to attract your perfect partner, please visit www.thesoulmateguide.com

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I guess I am caught up reading so you got to post something new;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

    Mitsubishi Air Conditioner Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a great post.I liked it and i will share it with others too
    2005 Toyota Solara AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    Chevy W4 Turbocharger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this article, I support your ideas and fully agree with you!SOULMATE

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so nice article i have read whole article its much good posting..
    sandhi sudha plus
    Protect your body from fat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi admin that is really awesome posting for keeping bussy to reading me and that kind of poeple
    i like it very much.Onlin shopping here
    Fight With Cancer

    ReplyDelete
  8. effective and powerfull love spell to return ex lover contact dr jumba Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108   
    my fiancĂ© broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn't eating and i wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot, I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I'm going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called dr jumba that he solved so many relationship problem then dr jumba told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my finance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that dr jumba help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much dr jumba  he can also help you Email him via:  wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com  or Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108   : blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  
    WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com   

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely trusted Dr Jumba from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 1year and 3months of our marriage, Dr Jumba helped me Cast the spell work on my Relationship and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to Me in just 15hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work because I have read A Lot of Testimonies online & Also for the Fact he Helped a Friend of mine Some weeks Back to get her Man Back. My faith was so strong About everything and just as Dr Jumba said to me in the beginning, my husband came back to me Asking for my Forgiveness And Also wants us to have A Happy Home together, YES MY HUSBAND IS BACK with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. Thankyou So much Papa, you cleared my Doubts about magic or Spells and You Also Brought Life and Happiness to me .. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. You can contact him through his email address: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com OR Call ️  / WhatsApp him on: +19085174108  blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete