Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Never Settle for Less Than a Soulmate

When people hit a certain age, especially women, they are heavily pressured to “tie the knot” and “settle down” with a life partner. Unfortunately, more often than not, this results in the wrong choice of partner. Settling for anything less than a soulmate for life can be a grave mistake. Let’s examine why.

I was casually flipping through an English newspaper, and there it was. Page 8. “Find Mr. Right Before Age 30 or Settle for Mr. Second Best.” Well, isn’t that great? I’m being told to settle yet again.
The article talked about how too many women are swept off their feet by the idea of soulmates and that in real life they don’t really exist. Strong marriages are built upon trust and cooperation, we are told, not on that fairytale kind of love and romance we see in TV soap operas. Apparently we need to get our heads out of the clouds and by the time we are 30, that’s it, our clock has ticked away its time and we’d better find a man fast before we hit 40 and are still alone and miserable.
Right?
Wrong! Settling for the wrong mate could be the biggest mistake of your life. Why? Well, it’s really quite simple. You have to spend every day of your life with this person (with the occasional break maybe). You have to share everything with this person – the joys, the sorrows, the money you make, your kids! If this person is not your soulmate, your life might be OK, but it will never be great. You will never experience true happiness. And isn’t that what we are all after in this life? We don’t really want lots of money, a big house, and a successful career. We want the positive feelings that come with those things. And if you are with the wrong partner, you can be sure you won’t experience those positive feelings on a regular basis.
If your life partner is not your soulmate, it will affect you in more ways than you can imagine. The effects may range from subtle to catastrophic, but you can be sure they will be noticed sooner or later. If you are not with the right person, you may one day find yourself empty, because life isn’t very fulfilling when you are sharing it with someone, who you don’t have a deep connection with. And when that happens, no amount of “cooperation” or finances will help fill that gap. But when you are with a soulmate, all the other gaps in life are easier to fill.
Settling for second best in relationships is kind of like wearing a pair of shoes that doesn’t quite fit all your life. Maybe they look good, and the quality is not bad either, but if you are uncomfortable in them, eventually you will start hating them at best, or do some serious damage to your body in the worst-case scenario.
But it’s difficult to find a soulmate, isn’t it? Well, that depends on you. Basically, it’s like the old saying goes: whether you believe something is possible or not, you are absolutely right. It may take a little more than a belief to find the partner of your dreams, but everyone certainly has it within them to do it. The key is not to believe those who say it’s difficult and that there is only one soulmate for each of us out there. There are thousands and you just need to be open to the possibility of meeting one.
To learn more about how to find your soulmate, please visit www.thesoulmateguide.com

4 comments:

  1. This is really good advice. I wouldn't mind waiting for the right person. I am thirty and it seems like everyone is putting an expiration date on me! I rather get married to one of my soulmates at fifty than to find Mr. Second Best now and get divorced at fifty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this article. I happened upon your soulmateguide.com website, and it's fantastic. I can't believe the dvd & ebook is only $25. You're doing a real service to the world by spreading the belief in true love. I believe with every bit of my soul that soul mate love is real. I also appreciate how you highlight common soul mate myths, such as "Soul mate relationships last forever." Because they may not! Or they may. That's perfectly alright though because if one soul mate relationship ends, there are thousands more to connect with and experience greater joy and personal growth with. I can't express how grateful I am for this site. It's just wwhat I needed, just when I needed it. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks to the person who made this post, this was very informative for me. Please continue this awesome work.SOULMATE

    ReplyDelete
  4. effective and powerfull love spell to return ex lover contact dr jumba Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108   
    my fiancé broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn't eating and i wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot, I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I'm going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called dr jumba that he solved so many relationship problem then dr jumba told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my finance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that dr jumba help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much dr jumba  he can also help you Email him via:  wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com  or Call/WhatsApp him:  +19085174108   : blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  
    WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com   

    ReplyDelete