Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Masculine-Feminine Energy Ratio in Soulmate Relationships

When searching for your soulmate, it is important to understand the relevance of the amount of masculine and feminine energy you possess. That’s right – each of us, male or female, carries both, and the amount of each should inversely match that of our partner in order to create a lasting soulmate relationship.


Feminine and masculine energy, estrogen and testosterone, yin and yang – whatever you want to call them – play a crucial part in creating a successful soulmate relationship. If you and your partner have an inverse energy match, chances are, your relationship will be strong, even if you have some other major discrepancies.
For starters, you should be clear on your own masculine-feminine ratio. This shouldn’t be very difficult to determine. If you are woman, how traditionally feminine are you? Is it 60%? 80%? Do you possess any traditionally masculine characteristics? If so, what percentage of your personality do you think they comprise?
I’d like to point out here that I am by no means trying to be sexist and put men and women into boxed character descriptions. Like I said, we all possess some characteristics of both gender energies. So, it’s important to determine your ratio.
For example, I consider myself 65% yin and about 35% yang. I am fairly feminine in that I openly express my volatile emotions, I like to dress up and wear make-up, and I really like to be shown affection to. However, I can also be quite aggressive, stubborn, and head-strung, which indicate a noticeable presence of testosterone.
So, if I am 65% feminine and 35% masculine, then my soulmate or perfect partner should be 65% masculine and 35% feminine, which, he is! Basically, the sum of the percentages of each of your energies and your partner’s energies should more or less equal 100. If it’s too far off, then it may be quite difficult for the relationship.
For example, a very feminine woman cannot be happy with a very feminine man. He cannot fill her masculinity gap, nor can she fill his. It’s no wonder that you often find extremely feminine women with strong archetypal traditional men. The same goes for effeminate men who end up with powerful women. Those relationships work!
So, it’s important to first determine your own yin-yang ratio. Then you can look for a partner with an inverse ratio, and he/she may very well be your soulmate. To find out more about how to manifest your dream relationship, please visit www.thesoulmateguide.com

5 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I am going to catch up on my reading later, but I am writing you now to let you know that I have awarded you the passionate blogger's award. You can copy and past the award to your blog from my blog. And you are allowed to pass it on to five other deserving bloggers if you wish.

    Thanks,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am 60% yin and 40% yang. This is rather interesting.

    Thanks,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I agree with this masculine/feminine ratio business, primarily because of cultural differences. For example, Anglo-Saxon men may be considered more emotionally contained--masculine trait/high testosterone level--because of expressing their thoughts and observations as opposed to their feelings and emotions.

    However, Latin American men (say Brazilian) may be considered more emotionally expressive, often expressing their feelings and emotions, instead of their thoughts or observations. So would we say Latin American men are more feminine/have more estrogen? I'd say there's more testosterone in Latin American men (for this example) than in Anglo-Saxon men. In fact, there's a term called "machismo" to describe the intensity of Latin American masculinity.

    Of course, these are all gross generalizations. I personally believe personality psychology (Jung, Keirsey) hold the keys to describing personalities and how they can best interact, including soulmate pairings. Plus, what's considered masculine in one culture (such as mustering the courage to ask one out on a date) is considered feminine in others (i.e. Holland--The Dutch and egaltarian gender roles.)

    So perhaps, soul mate relationships result from a balance of testosterone/estrogen between the two couples. But I still don't know that this sits well with me. At least it resolves the issue of stereotyping gender roles based upon an ethnocentric worldview.

    Elena if you would like to comment on this I'd be grateful. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're talented in writing. God is truly utilizing you in tremendous ways.SOULMATE

    ReplyDelete